Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Beyond Method #12 (Evaluation)

As with the first Two-Steppin', I really enjoyed this one. It opened my eyes about a lot of cool technologies I would not have known about otherwise, mainly Prezi and Smilebox.

I was surprised that so much of this stuff was so easy to grasp and understand. So much technology out there requires advanced knowledge or a manual, but the tips and tools presented here are straightforward and anyone can make use of them.

There's not much I would do differently. The modules are formatted the way I like: background, examples, independent work. I get background, see how others are using it, and then I get to use it myself. That's the best way to learn.

I would definitely participate again!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Sabrina! You are the first one to complete the program! We'll get your CE certificate emailed to you right away and hopefully you answered our beta testing survey to let us know if you found any things that need to be fixed, etc. It sounds like you enjoyed the program and learned a few new things so that is wonderful. Thank you again, Naomi

    ReplyDelete